Briggaderios are traditional, Brazilian chocolate truffles made with only 3 ingredients that you’ll surely have in your cupboard. They’re rich and decadent: the perfect treat for a party table.
Makes approximately 15 truffles.
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 3tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- Mix together the condensed milk, cocoa powder and butter in a pan.⠀
- Put it on low heat and continuously stir until it goes thick and fudgey: it’ll take about 15 minutes.⠀
- Pour into a dish, cover with cling film (make sure the cling film touches the mixture so air bubbles don’t form) and leave to set for at least 2 hrs.⠀
- Once set, warm a little butter in your palm and roll mixture into balls- about 1tbsp of mixture per ball.⠀
- Coat in any topping of your choice.⠀
Traditionally, briggaderios are dusted in cocoa. However, trends have emerged and people coat them in all sorts. Our favourites were crushed digestives and the hundreds & thousands sprinkles.⠀
Please follow and like us: