Creamy, sweet, fresh mango lassi is a classic South Asian staple drink that you will find accompanying the most exquisite dishes worldwide. Our home favourite – an all-in-one – is so easy to prepare and is the epitome of ‘smooth & decadent.’
Recipe yields approximately 1 litre⠀
- 1x 860g mango pulp tin
- 3.5 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1tsp cardamom powder
- Whisk together the mango pulp, whole milk and white sugar until well combined and frothy.
- Whisk in the natural yoghurt and Cardamom powder.
- Pour into a jug and set in the fridge.⠀
- Serve cold⠀
- Top with whipped/ice cream and a sprinkle of pistachios before serving⠀
- Skip the cardamom powder if you’re not a fan
- Replace the sugar with honey as a healthier substitute or omit completely
Please follow and like us: