This of one of our go-to desserts that is so impressive but so easy to make: it literally is a 3-step, 3-ingredient recipe. We always have a box of Fox’s brandy snaps in our pantry cupboards as it is an ideal dessert when craving sweet treats or if unexpected guests come over. The final product is bursting with flavour and the crunch of the brandy snaps gives such a brilliant texture.
- 1x packet of @foxsbiscuits brandy snaps
- 150ml Double Cream, whipped into soft peaks
- Mango & Passionfruit coulis (our favourite is this one by Sainsburys )
- Fresh Mango pieces
- Icing sugar to dust
- Whip the cream into soft peaks and pipe into each brandy snap.
- Top with mango pieces, drizzle with coulis and dust with icing sugar. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: