Is this the easiest method for sticky ribs that slide off the bone? We think it is and the key ingredient is a packet spice that does all the work for you.
- 500g lamb pieces with bone – ribs/chops etc – washed, cleaned and patted dry
- 2tsp salt
- 2tsp pepper
- 1x packet Maggi Sticky & Sweet BBQ rub
- Put the lamb pieces into a deep bottom pan, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, cover the pan with a lid and cook on a low-medium heat for 45-minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 6
- After 45 minutes, transfer the lamb pieces into the oven-proof bag that comes with the Maggi Sticky & Sweet BBQ rub and empty the accompanying BBQ rub into the bag. Seal it with the plastic tie and give the contents a good shake so the BBQ rub is evenly distributed over the lamb.
- Lay the bag into an ovenproof tray and roast in the pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- After 30-40 minutes, remove from the oven and carefully open the bag. Empty the lamb into a dish: it should be sticky and melting off the bone. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: